Supplies continue to further tighten causing prices to jump. Markon First Crop (MFC) and Markon Essentials (ESS) Limes are limited; packer label is being substituted as needed.
- Cold winter weather and rain continue to tighten stocks in Veracruz, Mexico
- New crop volume is ramping up but overall yields will remain limited, which is common this time of year
- Improved quality of new crop fruit is reducing availability of choice-grade limes
- Supplies are dominated by 200- to 250-count size No 1.-grade limes
- The market is poised to keep rising into March; increased lead time is recommended to ensure order fulfillment
Please contact your Markon customer service representative for more information.
©2023 Markon Cooperative, Inc. All rights reserved.