New crop stocks continue to be dominated by large sizes (40- to 60-count packs); 90- and 100-count as well as bale supplies are tightening as holiday retail demand is ramping up. Prices for small packs are climbing.
- Markon First Crop (MFC) Norkotah Potatoes are readily available
- Load volume is available for 40- and 50-count supplies
- Small sizes (70- to 100-count potatoes) will be tight through December; prices are expected to continue rising
- Quality is strong
- MFC Burbank Potatoes have begun shipping in a limited manner
- The season will be in full swing by November 8
- 80-count and smaller sizes dominate the crop at this stage
- Quality is very good
©2021 Markon Cooperative, Inc. All rights reserved.