The Markon office will be closed on Thanksgiving Day (Thursday, November 25), but open for regular business on Friday, November 26. All times listed below are Pacific Standard Time.
- Idaho, Oregon, and Washington onion and potato growers will not load trucks on Thanksgiving (Thursday, November 25)
- Sheds will operate on a limited basis on Wednesday, November 24, Friday, November 26 and Saturday, November 27
- All orders must be placed no later than 10 a.m. on Monday, November 15 (for loading Wednesday, November 24 and Friday, November 26)
- Trucks must call ahead for loading arrangements
- All Arizona, California, and East Coast grower-shippers will be closed on Thanksgiving (no loading available Thursday, November 25)
- Expect some suppliers to operate under restricted shipping hours on Wednesday, November 24 and Friday, November 26
- Trucks must call ahead for appointments
- Taylor Farms will be the only exception with limited loading on Thanksgiving Day (Thursday, November 25)
- Taylor loading hours will run from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. on Thursday, November 25
- Taylor loading hours for Friday, November 26 will be normal schedule
- Trucks that need to load at Taylor later than 8:00 p.m. on Friday must call to make arrangements
- 4-Earth Farms will close at 6:00 p.m. on Wednesday, November 24 and will reopen at 2:00 a.m. on Friday, November 26
- Many shippers’ sales offices will be operating on a restricted basis Wednesday, November 24 and Friday, November 26
Please contact your Markon customer service representative for more information.
©2021 Markon Cooperative, Inc. All rights reserved.