Markon First Crop (MFC) and Ready-Set-Serve (RSS) Sweet Baby Broccoli is available.
- Salinas Valley and Castroville stocks are increasing week over week
- Despite inclement weather through much of March, yields have crept back up to normal
- Warmer and drier weather has allowed suppliers to increase harvest regularity
- Expect markets to remain elevated but begin to drop off slowly over the next 14-20 days as supplies increase
- With no major storm systems in the forecast, volume should climb for the next three to four weeks
Please contact your Markon customer service representative for more information.
©2023 Markon Cooperative, Inc. All rights reserved.