Strawberry prices will remain elevated through next week; supplies are extremely limited.
Santa Maria, California
- Expect low volume for the next 10 days as growers recover from recent rain
- Quality concerns include bruising, water damage, and minor wind scaring
- Loading delays are forecast through this weekend
- Plastic clamshells will be substituted for the corrugated packs
- Supplies remain limited; average counts are low, but quality issues are minimal
- Production is slowly getting underway; volume will increase by mid-November
- Harvesting will begin in mid-December
Please contact your Markon customer service representative for more information.
©2021 Markon Cooperative, Inc. All rights reserved.