West Coast supplies remain extremely limited due to persistent rain.
Oxnard/Santa Maria, California
- Forecasts are calling for 0.75-1” of rain Wednesday, December 29
- Limited, if any, harvesting is expected Wednesday and Thursday of this week
- Production will not increase until the week of January 10
- Growers are transferring Mexican-grown fruit to supplement their California shipments through January; transfers are limited this week as a result of Christmas and New Year’s Eve/Day holiday closures
Central Mexico (Loading in South Texas)
- Production continues to ramp up
- Demand is very strong
- Quality is good
- Volume is increasing and will continue rising into January
- Quality is excellent
Please contact your Markon customer service representative for more information.
©2021 Markon Cooperative, Inc. All rights reserved.