The California stone fruit season is underway. Volume will continue to ramp up quickly through the month of June.
- Supplies are limited, but increasing daily
- Size is dominated by small fruit (volume-filled 12- and 14-count packs); larger sizes will be available by the end of next week
- Quality is good: sugar levels range between 12 and 16 Brix
- Supplies have increased
- Size is dominated by small fruit (60-count); larger sizes are available (54- and 56-count)
- The season will run from June through mid-September
- Good quality is forecast: sugar levels typically range from 10 to 12 Brix
- The California season will run from mid-June to mid-October
- Fruit will begin shipping June 13
- Size is dominated by small fruit (60-count); larger sizes are available (50- and 56-count)
- Expect good quality: sugar levels typically range from 12 to 14 Brix
- Plums will be sourced from Chile until mid-May
- Limited supplies of cherries are available out of California’s Central Valley; volume will ramp up through the month of June
- The California season will run through early July
- Washington cherries will be available in June and ship through August
Please contact your Markon customer service representative for more information.
©2022 Markon Cooperative, Inc. All rights reserved.