Zucchini and yellow squash markets remain elevated due to weather conditions.
- Markon First Crop Zucchini and Yellow Squash are available
- Mexico’s growing regions are expecting cooler evenings heading into the weekend, slowing production
- Quality is good: wind scarring is the main concern
- Yellow squash supplies are snug
- Florida squash volume remains low; this past weekend’s frost delayed crop maturity
- Some bloom drop is expected and will negatively affect yields over the next two to three weeks
- Quality is average
- Expect prices to remain steady over the next week
Please contact your Markon customer service representative for more information.
©2022 Markon Cooperative, Inc. All rights reserved.