Squash markets are steady. The bulk of supplies are being sourced in Mexico. Markon First Crop (MFC) Zucchini and Yellow Squash are available.
- Western Mexico is harvesting adequate supplies
- Cool weather and scattered rains have caused some minor production delays
- Quality is varied; scarring and odd shape is being reported in some lots
- Florida volume is low, but growers plan to harvest new fields starting this week; quality is expected to improve
- Prices should decrease slightly next week
Please contact your Markon customer service representative for more information.
©2023 Markon Cooperative, Inc. All rights reserved.