Overall squash supplies are increasing due to favorable weather. New summer production along the East Coast is starting up this week.
- California harvesting is increasing due to favorable weather in the San Joaquin Valley and Santa Maria; quality is very good
- The East Coast has steady supplies of zucchini and yellow squash from Georgia
- Overall quality is good with no major issues
- New crops are starting in multiple summer regions this week including North Carolina, New Jersey, and Kentucky
- Mexican supplies have shifted to the Baja Peninsula; quality is very good
- Expect markets to ease over the next two weeks
Please contact your Markon customer service representative for more information.
©2022 Markon Cooperative, Inc. All rights reserved.