Markon First Crop (MFC) Norkotah Potatoes will be depleted by the end of this week. MFC Burbanks will be available for the remainder of the storage season.
- Large sizes (40- through 70-count potatoes) are sufficient; smaller sizes (100- through 6 oz. No. 2 supplies) are tight
- Quality remains great for both varieties; pack-outs favor No. 1 quality, with limited No. 2 availability
- Burbank stocks are expected to ship through late July/early August
- Washington supplies will be depleted by mid-July
- Harvesting is expected to begin in late August (one week later than normal start date mid-August)
- The bulk of production will start the first week of September
- Production will start in late July (one week later than usual start date mid-July)
Please contact your Markon customer service representative for more information.
©2023 Markon Cooperative, Inc. All rights reserved