Sufficient supplies of Markon First Crop (MFC) Burbank and Norkotah Potatoes are available.
- Large sizes (40- through 50-count potatoes) are ample; smaller sizes (100- through 6 oz. No. 2 supplies) are limited
- Quality remains great for both varieties; pack-outs favor No. 1 quality, with limited No. 2 availability
- Norkotah stocks are expected to be depleted by mid-June; Burbanks will be the sole variety for the remainder of the season
- Daily production schedules have been reduced to extend storage supplies until the new crop season (2023-2024) begins
- Limited Idaho Burbank stocks are expected to ship through late July/early August
- Washington supplies will be depleted by mid-July
- Advanced order lead-time is highly recommended for order fulfillment
- Idaho is wrapping up planting this week (one week behind normal schedule); Norkotah harvesting and packing would normally begin in mid- to late August
- Washington completed planting last week (one week behind normal schedule); Norkotah harvesting and packing would normally begin the last week of July
Please contact your Markon customer service representative for more information.
©2023 Markon Cooperative, Inc. All rights reserved