Fresh-run, new crop Markon First Crop (MFC) Norkotah Potatoes are currently be shipped out of Idaho and Washington. Prices for large sizes remain elevated; markets for smaller sizes have eased.
- Large-size Idaho Norkotah supplies (40- through 60-count) remain tight; small-size potatoes (70- through 100-count) are ample
- Large-size order fulfillment is improving, but will remain sporadic
- Norkotah quality remains good; skinning and excess moisture may be observed in fresh-run potatoes
- MFC Norkotah Potatoes will begin to ship out of storage in mid-October
- New crop Burbank harvesting will begin in late September; packer label cartons will be available to ship
- MFC Burbank Potatoes will be available once the sweat process is completed, approximately late October/early November
Please contact your Markon customer service representative for more information.
©2022 Markon Cooperative, Inc. All rights reserved.