Costa Rican and Mexican pineapple supplies continue to tighten, especially over the next two to three weeks.
- Supplies from the West Coast and Texas will remain limited through late April
- East Coast volume will remain low through late April
- Multiple cold fronts triggered plants to flower early, causing shortages and smaller size distribution
- The industry is in a demand-exceeds-supply situation
- Expect increased pricing until volume starts to climb in late April
Please contact your Markon customer service representative for more information.
©2023 Markon Cooperative, Inc. All rights reserved.