- Ready-Set-Serve (RSS) Washed & Trimmed Cilantro and Parsley are available; packer label is being substituted when supplies do not meet Markon specifications
- Several low-pressure systems in both the Oxnard, California and Yuma, Arizona growing regions have caused frequent low temperatures and precipitation
- Stocks are exhibiting minimal issues at time of harvest, but cumulative stress over the growth cycle is reducing shelf-life and lowering yields at the field level
- Growers have increased sorting on value-added production lines to combat early breakdown and yellowing as well as avoiding certain lots, reducing overall available supplies
- Ordering for quick turns is recommended for the next two to three weeks
- Markets are expected to increase slightly next week but overall remain mostly steady
Please contact your Markon customer service representative for more information.
©2024 Markon Cooperative, Inc. All rights reserved.