Prices continue to increase as demand rises. Active markets are expected over the next six to eight weeks.
- Markon First Crop (MFC) Onions are available out of storage from Idaho, Oregon, Utah, Colorado, and Washington
- Strong demand for white onions has pushed up prices and tightened supplies
- Orders are shifting into the more readily available yellow onions which is elevating those markets for all sizes and grades
- Expect markets to remain active into late January when the Mexican onion season is expected to begin
- Quality for all three colors remains excellent in the Pacific Northwest
Please contact your Markon customer service representative for more information.
©2023 Markon Cooperative, Inc. All rights reserved.