Markon First Crop (MFC) Onions are being harvested in the Northwest.
- MFC Onions are being shipped out of Idaho, Oregon, and Washington
- Supplies are currently on the smaller side, favoring medium and jumbo sizes
- Few super colossal onions are available
- Utah-grown MFC Onions are now on the market
- Size is dominated by medium and jumbo stocks
- Super colossal supplies are limited
- Packer label onions are available in Colorado
- New crop onions will have a rounder, more globe-like shape than stocks shipped during the spring/summer months; early season stocks will still exhibit thin, light-colored skins until shipped out of storage
Please contact your Markon customer service representative for more information.
©2021 Markon Cooperative, Inc. All rights reserved.