All mixed berry supplies will tighten over the next one to two weeks.
- Yields have decreased in Baja, Mexico due to recent rain
- Stocks remain strong in Central Mexico as the crop winds down from the spring peak
- The Florida season has been slightly delayed, but is forecast to increase each week as weather improves
- Expect tight supplies and firm markets over the next one to two weeks
- Volume is expected to increase slightly compared to previous weeks but still down historically for this time of year
- Inclement weather is slowing maturation decreasing berries on the vine
- Stocks are expected to uptrend in Oxnard, California over next two weeks
- Expect limited supplies and high prices over the next one to two weeks
- Most fruit is being sourced in Central Mexico at this time
- Stocks will increase week over week until reaching their peak in mid-April
- Domestic supplies are minimal but forecast to increase in mid-May
- Volume will remain low over the next one to two weeks
Please contact your Markon customer service representative for more information.
©2023 Markon Cooperative, Inc. All rights reserved.