Blueberry supplies will tighten over the next five to seven days due to rain in the Baja growing region.
- Yields have decreased in Baja, Mexico due to recent rain, but are expected to uptrend once weather recovers
- Stocks remain strong in Central Mexico as the crop reaches the back end of the spring peak
- The Florida season has been slightly delayed but is forecast to increase each week as weather improves
- Expect tight supplies over the next five to seven days as Baja, Mexico rebounds from recent rains
- Volume is expected to increase slightly compared to previous weeks due to production uptrends
- Supply levels will continue to climb in Central Mexico
- volume will continue increasing in Baja, Mexico and reach peak season in early May
- Oxnard, California stocks will remain minimal but are expected to uptrend over next two weeks
- Most fruit is being sourced in Central Mexico at this time
- Stocks will increase week over week until reaching their peak in mid-April
- Domestic supplies are minimal but expected to increase in mid-May
- Stocks are sufficient
Please contact your Markon customer service representative for more information.
©2023 Markon Cooperative, Inc. All rights reserved.