Raspberry supplies will tighten over the next two weeks due to cooler weather.
- Volume will remain lower than expected through next week due to low temperatures
- Supply levels will reach peak in Central Mexico by early June
- Oxnard, California volume will remain minimal until early spring
- Florida stocks will remain minimal for the next three weeks
- Stocks are diminishing; markets will rise
- Growers in Central Mexico will harvest ample supplies until early March
- Peruvian imports are moving past seasonal highs; expect strong volume for two more weeks, then declining supplies
- Stocks will slowly increase in Baja, Mexico through January, reaching peak season this spring
- Supplies are adequate
- Most fruit is being sourced in Central Mexico at this time
- Domestic supplies are expected to decrease due to cold weather
- Stocks are sufficient
Please contact your Markon customer service representative for more information.
©2023 Markon Cooperative, Inc. All rights reserved.