Supplies remain tight. Blueberry and raspberry volume will remain low over the next two weeks.
- The Pacific Northwest season has begun; supplies will increase week over week as production moves into full swing
- Good quality is expected out of the Pacific Northwest with minimal defects
- The Baja, Mexico and Oxnard, California growing regions are in their final week of harvest
- Expect elevated markets and tight supplies over the next 7-10 days; stocks will increase the week of August 1
- North Carolina harvests are past their peak
- California growers are waiting on warmer weather in order for fruit to ripen; the peak growing season will run through August
- High prices and limited suppliers are forecast over the next two weeks
- California supplies will decrease slowly until the seasons’ end in late August
- The Central Mexico growing season will start in late August
- Production is in full swing in British Columbia and Quebec and will reach their peak in less than six weeks
- Expect elevated markets and tight supplies over the next two to three weeks
Please contact your Markon customer service representative for more information.
©2022 Markon Cooperative, Inc. All rights reserved.