Temperatures are rising, aiding growth and increasing blueberry and blackberry supplies. Raspberry volume remains low, but should climb in two weeks.
- Peruvian and Chilean imports are ample
- Mexican production is returning to normal as weather warms in Central Mexico
- Demand is steady; quality is very good
- Prices are stabilizing
- Yields are increasing in Central Mexico due to higher temperatures
- Quality is very good; some softness and red cell has been reported
- Markets are steady
- The California season has ended
- Mexican production is limited; expect higher volume in two weeks
- Quality is average; leaky berries have been reported
- Demand exceeds supply
- Prices are elevated, but should start easing toward the end of the month
Please contact your Markon customer service representative for more information.
©2024 Markon Cooperative, Inc. All rights reserved.