Supplies are tightening. Blueberries will be the most challenged over the next two weeks.
- Mexican volume has dipped; supplies will increase in late January when spring production ramps up
- Import shipments are experiencing vessel delays and unloading challenges
- Stocks will be extremely limited this week and next; expect volume to rise the week of January 17
- Mexican production is past its peak; supplies are tightening
- Markets are inching up
- Quality remains strong
- Mexican supplies are tighter this week
- Markets are firming
- Quality is very good
Please contact your Markon customer service representative for more information.
©2022 Markon Cooperative, Inc. All rights reserved.