Blueberry volume is declining, while blackberry and raspberry supplies remain limited.
- Supplies will remain limited through next week
- Production out of California’s Watsonville and Santa Maria regions is behind schedule due to weather conditions
- Quality is fair with some berries exhibiting softness, bleeding, and red cell
- Pacific Northwest volume is low expected to increase
- Improved quality and more abundant stocks are expected in the next 7-10 days
- Pacific Northwest supplies are ample; fruit quality is exceptional
- Michigan blueberries will ship through August; quality is excellent
- New Jersey volume is low
- The North Carolina season has ended
- Overall supply levels are lower than normal; prices are slowly increasing in all regions
- California supplies are diminishing
- The Oxnard and Santa Maria seasons are winding down
- Watsonville production is slow due to cool, wet mornings but is steadily increasing
- Supplies will continue to remain limited over the next 10 to 14 days; markets are elevated
- Quality is good with some lots exhibiting occasional softness
Please contact your Markon customer service representative for more information.
©2023 Markon Cooperative, Inc. All rights reserved.