Blueberry volume is at promotable levels, while blackberry prices are rising due to tight stocks. Raspberry markets are stable.
- California supplies are limited but expected to rebound in late July/early August
- The North Carolina season is winding while New Jersey numbers increase
- Pacific Northwest growers will start production next week, significantly increasing overall volume
- Expect more plentiful supplies, improved quality, and decreasing markets leading up to August
- Growers in Oregon and Washington will harvest the bulk of the North American crop through July
- Pacific Northwest quality is excellent
- Expect promotable volume through July
- California supplies are diminishing
- The Oxnard and Santa Maria seasons are winding down
- Watsonville production is slow due to cool, wet mornings but is steadily increasing
- Mexican supplies are limited
- Overall volume is expected to increase in August
- Raspberry markets are elevated but stable
Please contact your Markon customer service representative for more information.
©2023 Markon Cooperative, Inc. All rights reserved.