Raspberries supplies are tight; markets remain elevated.
- Volume is falling in Central Mexico
- Stocks are slowly increasing in Baja, Mexico and Oxnard, California; expect yields in both regions to reach peak season in early June
- Pricing will increase as the Central Mexican season winds down
- Central Mexico, the primary growing region, is winding down; stocks are tightening
- Volume is climbing in Baja, Mexico; expect ample supplies in two weeks
- The Florida season has ended
- Georgia growers have begun limited production this week; supplies will increase as the season progresses
- The California season will begin next week; expect low volume to start
- Prices will remain steady
- Yields are gradually declining in Central Mexico
- Other Mexican growing regions are in peak production
- North Carolina is expected to begin harvesting in two weeks
- Supplies will slowly decrease through the month until the California season begins in late May
Please contact your Markon customer service representative for more information.
©2023 Markon Cooperative, Inc. All rights reserved.