Blueberry supplies are increasing slightly; markets remain elevated. Raspberry stocks are expected to become tight over the next two weeks.
- The primary growing region of Central Mexico is past its peak; stocks are diminishing
- Baja volume will continue to increase as the season progresses
- Production is ramping up in Florida and Georgia
- California growers will begin harvesting next week; expect low volume to start
- Prices will remain elevated until yields increase in Georgia, Southern California, and Florida in early May
- Yields out of Central Mexico will remain flat for the next two weeks before down trending
- Baja volume is climbing
- Expect ample stocks in Oxnard, California in late May
- California growers will begin harvests next week; supplies will be tight at first
- Pricing will begin to increase slowly as Central Mexico yields fall
- Expect to see yields gradually decline as Central Mexico is off peak production
- Other Mexican growing regions will be in peak production over the next two weeks
- Supplies will slowly decrease through May until the California season begins in late May
Please contact your Markon customer service representative for more information.
©2023 Markon Cooperative, Inc. All rights reserved.