Blueberry supplies are extremely limited; markets are elevated. Raspberry and blackberry prices will begin to ease as volume gradually rises.
- The primary growing region of Central Mexico is past its peak; stocks are diminishing
- New crop harvesting is expected to start in Georgia and Southern California by the end of this month
- Volume will be extremely tight for the next two weeks
- Prices will remain elevated until Georgia, Southern California, and Florida ramp up in early May
- The Central Mexico, Baja, and Oxnard growing regions are rebounding later than usual this year due to rains
- Volume is beginning to climb as harvesting ramps up in Central Mexico/Baja
- Pricing will begin to decrease slowly as Central Mexico/Baja production increases
- Central Mexico is the primary growing region
- Supplies are slowly increasing; markets will gradually decline over the next 10 to 14 days
Please contact your Markon customer service representative for more information.
©2023 Markon Cooperative, Inc. All rights reserved.