Mexican cantaloupe and honeydew supplies are increasing. The Arizona/California desert season will start next week. Prices are easing.
- Offshore supplies from Central America into the West Coast are tight; Mexican volume is ample
- Offshore supplies from Central America into the East Coast remain steady; stocks will be on the market through late May
- The Arizona/California domestic cantaloupe season will kick off next week; honeydew production will start 7-10 days later
- A limited supply of Markon First Crop Cantaloupe will become available starting Tuesday, May 10
- Expect lower prices through May as the domestic season ramps up
Please contact your Markon customer service representative for more information.
©2022 Markon Cooperative, Inc. All rights reserved.