Ready-Set-Serve (RSS) Trimmed Green Beans are very limited; packer label may be substituted as needed.
- Ohio has limited volume due to heavy summer rains and insect damage
- New York and Virginia supplies are lower from previous weather including Hurricane Ida
- Quality is average
- New fall crops in Virginia and Georgia are expected to begin in 1-2 weeks
- California’s hot summer limited harvest in the state
- Colorado is experiencing increased demand; availability should improve next week
- The Baja Peninsula in Mexico has limited harvest due to recent Hurricane Olaf
- Expect better supply next week, however, normal volume isn’t anticipated until mid- to late November when mainland Mexico season begins
- Prices may increase over the next 1-2 weeks
Please contact your Markon customer service representative for more information.
©2021 Markon Cooperative, Inc. All rights reserved.