Markon First Crop and Markon Essentials Limes are limited; packer label will be substituted as necessary
- Demand has decreased; the market has softened
- Mexican lime supplies (crossing into South Texas) have increased
- All sizes are available; the crop is dominated by 175- and 200-count fruit
- Quality is very good: oil spotting is an occasional concern but suppliers are culling damaged fruit as much as possible prior to loading on trucks
- Despite improved availability and lower prices this week, the market is expected to firm up by next week
Please contact your Markon customer service representative for more information.
©2022 Markon Cooperative, Inc. All rights reserved.