Lime demand has increased, driving markets higher. Markon First Crop (MFC) and Markon Essentials (ESS) Limes are available.
- Prices have increased out of Veracruz, Mexico due to previously poor growing conditions that have necessitated extra grading
- Prolonged drought in the region weaken trees
- Current high humidity is causing quality issues
- No. 1 grade quality is good; extra attention is required to remove skin breakdown and stylar
- Supplies are dominated by 175- through 250-count fruit
- Expect higher markets heading into the July Fourth weekend
Please contact your Markon customer service representative for more information.
©2023 Markon Cooperative, Inc. All rights reserved.