Lime markets are easing as supplies increase in Veracruz, Mexico. Markon First Crop (MFC) and Markon Essentials (ESS) Limes are available.
- New crop supplies are dominated by 200- to 250-count sizes; these prices are substantially lower
- Large size/110- to 150-count stocks remain tight but are slowly increasing; prices are inching down
- Overall quality remains good; oil spotting and scarring are occasional issues
- Expect strong demand next week leading into the Cinco De Mayo holiday
- Prices are expected to trend downward through the month of May as new crop supplies increase
Please contact your Markon customer service representative for more information.
©2023 Markon Cooperative, Inc. All rights reserved.