New Crop harvesting continues to ramp up in the primary growing region of Veracruz, Mexico. Supplies will increase through the month of December as winter crop production is underway.
- Markon First Crop and Markon Essentials Limes are available
- The transition into new crop supplies continues this week as growers begin to harvest more medium-size fruit; the crop is dominated by 175- and 200-count sizes
- Quality is expected to improve in the coming weeks, but issues are still present that require close attention to grading; stylar, scarring, and lighter color fruit are concerns
- Demand is weak; supplies are ample
- Prices for 250- and 230-count sizes are expected to ease this week; 200-count and 175-count markets will begin to soften next week
Please contact your Markon customer service representative for more information.
©2021 Markon Cooperative, Inc. All rights reserved.