Lime markets continue to ease due to increased supplies in Veracruz, Mexico. Markon First Crop (MFC) and Markon Essentials (ESS) Limes are available.
- New crop supplies are dominated by 200- to 250-count sizes
- Larger, 110- to 175-count sizes are expected to remain in short supply with higher prices for the next three to four weeks
- Overall quality is good; oil spotting and scarring are minor issues
- Expect stronger demand for the first week of May due to the Cinco De Mayo holiday
- Markets will soften as supplies increase through the month of May
Please contact your Markon customer service representative for more information.
©2023 Markon Cooperative, Inc. All rights reserved.