Lime pricing remains elevated; demand is strong out of the main growing region of Veracruz, Mexico. Markon First Crop (MFC) and Markon Essentials (ESS) Limes are sporadic.
- Supplies remain limited in Veracruz
- Demand is strong
- Production is tight in other growing regions as well
- Crops are currently dominated by 200- to 250-count sizes; due to increased quality, No. 2-grade limes remain snug
- Expect elevated markets to persist into April; Holy Week will reduce labor and harvesting
- Markon recommends ample lead time to ensure order fulfillment
Please contact your Markon customer service representative for more information.
©2023 Markon Cooperative, Inc. All rights reserved.