The lime market remains elevated; supplies are limited in the main growing region of Veracruz, Mexico. Markon First Crop (MFC) and Markon Essentials (ESS) Limes are sporadic.
- Supplies remain tight out in the Veracruz growing region of Mexico which is typical for this time of year; volume is low in all other Mexican growing regions as well
- Crops are currently dominated by 200- to 250-count sizes
- Increased quality is resulting in lower availability of No. 2 grade limes
- Expect markets to remain elevated through March
- Markon recommends ample lead time to maximize order fulfillment
Please contact your Markon customer service representative for more information.
©2023 Markon Cooperative, Inc. All rights reserved.