Markon First Crop (MFC) and Markon Essentials (ESS) Limes remain limited; packer label is being substituted as needed.
- The market for large sizes continues to tighten; prices are higher
- Medium to large sizes (110- through 200-count limes) are extremely limited
- 230-count limes may be substituted as needed
- Very small sizes (250- and 275-count fruit) are ample; prices are slightly lower for this fruit
- Overall quality is good: stylar is occasionally present in some lots
- Lime juice remains sufficient; juice processors are sourcing from all regions as needed to ensure steady supply
- Reduced harvesting during Mexico’s Holy week (week of April 11) is expected to keep lime supplies extremely tight the week following Easter (week of April 18)
- Expect high prices and limited Mexican stocks through April 22
Please contact your Markon customer service representative for more information.
©2022 Markon Cooperative, Inc. All rights reserved.