The market is rising; supplies are tightening. Markon First Crop and Markon Essentials Limes are limited; packer label will be substituted as necessary.
- Demand has increased; prices are climbing
- Yields are down in Mexico; supplies (crossing into South Texas) are starting to decrease this week
- The crop is dominated by large sizes (150- and 175-count fruit)
- Quality is good: oil spotting is a concern but suppliers are culling damaged fruit as much as possible prior to loading on trucks
- Expect prices to keep rising into March, which is common for this time of year
Please contact your Markon customer service representative for more information.
©2022 Markon Cooperative, Inc. All rights reserved.