Current supplies are plentiful, but upcoming spring weather and strong Lenten season demand are expected to push up prices.
- The District 3 season (California/Arizona desert region) will end next week
- District 1 (Central Valley region) is currently in production
- 95- through 140-count sizes dominate crops
- Quality is excellent
- Harvesting will begin in District 2 (Southern Coastal region) by mid- to late March
- Expect a slow and steady price climb as demand increases over the next six to eight weeks
- Quality is expected to range from very good to excellent
Please contact your Markon customer service representative for more information.
©2023 Markon Cooperative, Inc. All rights reserved.