Imported Navel oranges will begin arriving into both coasts the first week of July; imported lemons hit the U.S. market over the past week.
- Fruit will start arriving from Australia, Chile, and South Africa during the first week of July
- 113-count and larger pack sizes dominate availability
- Import palletization:
- 80 cases per pallet
- Box weight is 33 pounds
- Domestic palletization:
- 54 cases per pallet
- Box weight is 40 pounds
- Quality is very good: fancy grade fruit is most plentiful
- Supplies are arriving from Argentina and Chile
- 72 cases per pallet
- Box weight is 40 pounds (comparable quantity to domestic cartons)
- Quality is very good: fancy grade fruit is most abundant
- Limited quantities of Mexican lemons will begin crossing into South Texas in early July; 115- and 140-count fruit will dominate availability
Please contact your customer service representative for more information.