Prices are rising for all sizes. Pack outs are leaning toward the smaller sizes (90– to 110-count potatoes), as growers are pulling from cellars with smaller sized potatoes to fulfill holiday retail demand.
- Markon First Crop (MFC) Norkotah Potatoes are readily available
- 70- to 100-count packs will be tight through December
- Prices for all sizes are expected to continue climbing
- Quality is very good
- MFC Burbank Potatoes are readily available
- The overall crop profile is small (dominated by 80-count and smaller potatoes)
- High prices are forecast through December
- Quality is strong
©2021 Markon Cooperative, Inc. All rights reserved.