- Potato size is currently dominated by 60- through 100-count supplies; larger, 40- through 50-count stocks have tightened
- Quality is excellent for both varieties
- Prices will remain weak through February
2024-25 New Crop Idaho Season
- Growers are expecting to plant in the western areas near Boise in late March
- The southern region near Twin Falls will be planted in early April
- Planting on the eastern side normally gets underway in mid-April
©2024 Markon Cooperative, Inc. All rights reserved.