Markon First Crop (MFC) Idaho Burbank and Norkotah Potatoes are readily available.
- Size is currently dominated by 80- through 100-count supplies; larger sizes (40- through 70-count stocks) are sufficient
- Quality is good for both varieties
- Norkotahs are expected to remain available through the end of May; Burbanks will be the sole variety for the remainder of the season
- Suppliers continue to consolidate run schedules to extend storage supplies; prices are expected to strengthen leading into next week
2023-24 New Crop Season
- .New crop planting will begin in mid-April
- Fresh-run Norkotah harvesting is expected to start in late July
Please contact your Markon customer service representative for more information.
©2023 Markon Cooperative, Inc. All rights reserved.