Markon First Crop (MFC) Idaho Burbank and Norkotah Potatoes are readily available.
- Size is currently dominated by 80- through 100-count supplies; larger sizes (40- through 70-count stocks) are sufficient
- Quality is great for both varieties
- Norkotahs will remain available through late April; after that, Burbanks will be the sole variety on the market for the rest of the season
- Prices will remain relatively steady over the next several weeks, but will begin to inch up once Norkotah supplies begin to wind down
2023-24 New Crop Season
- New crop planting will begin in mid-April
- Fresh-run Norkotah harvesting is expected to start at the end of July
Please contact your Markon customer service representative for more information.
©2023 Markon Cooperative, Inc. All rights reserved.