Prices are up. Previous cold weather is delaying the harvesting transition and resulting in low plant yields. Ready-Set-Serve Trimmed Green Beans are available.
- Florida production is light
- The Central and Eastern regions are finishing up
- Northern Florida has low acreage
- Quality is average with no major issues reported
- The Georgia season is behind schedule due to previous cold weather and replanting; expect production to start May 15
- Mexican stocks are limited as some growers on the mainland have finished the season
- The California season will start mid-May; low volume is expected at first due to cold weather
- Expect elevated markets over the next two weeks
Please contact your Markon customer service representative for more information.
©2022 Markon Cooperative, Inc. All rights reserved.