Green bean prices are climbing due to unfavorable weather and strong demand. Ready-Set-Serve Trimmed Green Beans are available.
- Florida growers are experiencing bloom drop due to sub-freezing temperatures last weekend in the southern and central regions of the state
- Expect limited supplies over the next three to four weeks
- Extra grading is required
- Mexican production is also down
- Cool evening temperatures have reduced yields
- Labor issues and past low prices have hindered some growers from maintaining crops
- Markets will increase substantially through next week
Please contact your Markon customer service representative for more information.
©2022 Markon Cooperative, Inc. All rights reserved.