Green bean markets are active due to recent weather in Florida and Mexico. Ready-Set-Serve (RSS) Trimmed Green Beans are limited; packer label is being substituted as needed.
- Central Florida supplies are tight due to recent cool weather and rain
- The Northern Florida season was slightly delayed but growers will start harvesting this week
- Georgia spring production will begin as scheduled next week
- Recent poor weather in Mexico has lowered that region’s overall volume
- The California desert season is expected to start May 10
- Expect elevated markets over the next two weeks
Please contact your Markon customer service representative for more information.
©2023 Markon Cooperative, Inc. All rights reserved.