The Mexican grape season will wrap up by the end of next week. The California season will start approximately July 6.
- California-grown Markon First Crop Lunch Bunch Grapes will start shipping when the Mexico Lunch Bunch season comes to an end July 10
- California-grown green seedless supplies are expected to begin shipping on July 12; red seedless stocks will start shipping by the middle of the week of July 6
- Expect higher prices to start the season but markets will ease once California volume ramps up in mid-July
- Good quality is anticipated at the start of the season
- The Mexican season will begin to wrap up the week of July 4 and end that week
- Steady demand and good quality are anticipated
Please contact your Markon customer service representative for more information.
©2022 Markon Cooperative, Inc. All rights reserved.