The Chilean/Peruvian offshore season will wrap up in mid-April. Grapes will transition to Mexican-grown product in early mid-April. Expect pricing to gradually increase as the offshore season winds down.
- The Peruvian/Chilean green and red grape season will end in mid-April
- MFC Lunch Bunch Grapes will stop shipping in mid-April
- Expect tight supplies and rising markets through April
- Markon First Crop and Markon Essentials Grapes will be available soon
- Mexican green and red grapes are expected to begin shipping in mid-April
- Mexican portioned grapes are forecast to begin shipping in mid-April
- Expect elevated pricing to begin the season then markets will gradually decrease
Please contact your Markon customer service representative for more information.
©2023 Markon Cooperative, Inc. All rights reserved.